For general issues, you might first try:
- Restarting your device: you can do this by holding down the Power button on your device, then selecting “Restart” from the menu.
- Deleting and reinstalling Paradise Bay. If you have connected to the game via Google Play or Facebook, your progress will be saved!
- Playing the game on a different network connection.
- Clear your multitasking tray to free up device memory. Launch the Recent Applications Menu and swipe to the right on each app’s preview to close it.
Some further optimization tips:
- On lower-end devices, try waiting a few seconds before each action to give the game a little more time to load!
- Always keep your device software up-to-date for the best results. You can check for updates by going to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Also check for any new game updates in the Google Play Store, for fixes and new content!
- It’s recommended to fully close all applications and turning the device completely off at least once a day.
If you still encounter problems after trying all of the steps above, please contact us using in-game Support via the Settings menu , or at the following link: http://z2.com/support/.
The above is Quoted in part or full directly from the Official Paradise Bay FAQ